76% of Canadian homeowners are planning home renovations/improvements in the next two years (Ipsos Reid Survey). Among Canadian homeowners, 74% would prefer to renovate their current home than sell and move. Among these homeowners, women are more likely than men to be renovating (79% vs 73%).
WHY SHOULD YOU DISPLAY IN AN ARENA?
- increase exposure to a wider variety of potential customers
- differentiate from the competition with face-to-face consumers interactions
- focus on particular demographics/communities
- strengthen your brand image and broaden your reach
- get more from your advertising budget.
Ice Arena Home Shows
Each Spring, 2 large upscale Home Shows happen in North Vancouver and West Vancouver. Move in for each event occurs on a Friday from 9am-4pm and move out on the Sunday starting at 5pm.
Each Home Show is open to the public free of charge from Friday 5-9pm, Saturday 9:30am-5:30pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (free parking is also available). The arena floor features free black carpet, 8? black & silver back drapes and 3? silver side drapes. For an additional cost, electricity, skirted tables and chairs are also available. Approximately 75 exhibitors will be on display.
- kitchen & bathroom remodeling
- indoor & outdoor furniture
- garden & lawn maintenance
- architecture & home designers
- heating & energy saving devices
- closet organizers
- interior design
INFORMATION ON ALL TWO ARENA HOME SHOWS
FREE PARKING & ADMISSION!
Exhibitor Space Rates include black carpet covering the entire arena floor, silver/black pipe and drape and advertising.
Contract and Deposit
|10 x 10
|10 x 15
|10 x 20
|8 x 15
|8 x 20
* Corner locations require an extra $75 + GST
Choose your own location; floor plan will be included with contract upon booking.
10% discount on the booth fee if both shows are booked.
- Street Signs (approximately 35)
- Local newspaper – North Shore News (for the Harry Jerome and West Van Shows)
- Arena sign